We Live Up To Your Expectations
Have you separated from a spouse? Were you served with a divorce petition? You may know that you need legal advice, but you are unsure where to turn.
How can you determine if Hoppes & Cutrer LLC is the right law firm for you? The best way is to schedule a meeting with one of our family law attorneys and ask questions. Ask about our family law experience, why we practice solely in Tarrant County and what board certification requires. Here are some things that set our Hurst law firm apart from others.
Why Choose Us
- Expertise: Attorneys Lisa Hoppes and Anita Cutrer each have over 20 years of experience helping Texas families through divorce and child-related legal problems.
- Board certification: Attorneys Lisa Hoppes and Anita Cutrer are Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Peer recognition: Our attorneys have been selected for inclusion on the Texas Super Lawyers ® list for multiple years, an exclusive honor that only 5 percent of all practicing attorneys receive annually and is based on peer recognition and professional achievement.
- Dedication: The awards we mention matter not because they were granted, but because they were earned. Judges, colleagues and clients continually recognize our attorneys for their unsurpassed preparation in and dedication to every case.
- Respect: We respect you as our client, which is why we explain the process, set realistic expectations and give honest, at times blunt, advice about the benefits and consequences of any course of action.
When your future hangs in the balance, don’t take chances by trying to do the work on your own or going with a less experienced attorney. Call 817-283-3999 or send us a message to schedule a consultation today.