Family Law, Divorce and Child Custody
You hire Family Law professionals to manage your investments, repair your home, maintain your lawn, design your kitchen or even perfect your golf swing. Why wouldn’t you do the same when your financial security, parental rights or both are at stake during a divorce?
Hoppes & Cutrer LLC is a Hurst law firm you can turn to when you need a professional to protect your interests in a family law matter. Our attorneys are willing to negotiate, but ready to fight for the best outcome possible when necessary. At our firm, you get what you pay for. This includes pragmatic advice that doesn’t waste your time or money.
Here are some things that set our Hurst law firm apart from others.
- Expertise: Attorneys Lisa Hoppes and Anita Cutrer each have over 20 years of experience helping Texas families through divorce and child-related legal problems.
- Board certification: Attorneys Lisa Hoppes and Anita Cutrer are Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Peer recognition: Our attorneys have been selected for inclusion on the Texas Super Lawyers ® list for multiple years, an exclusive honor that only 5 percent of all practicing attorneys receive annually and is based on peer recognition and professional achievement.
- Dedication: The awards we mention matter not because they were granted, but because they were earned. Judges, colleagues and clients continually recognize our attorneys for their unsurpassed preparation in and dedication to every case.
- Respect: We respect you as our client, which is why we explain the process, set realistic expectations and give honest, at times blunt, advice about the benefits and consequences of any course of action.
When your future hangs in the balance, don’t take chances by trying to do the work on your own or going with a less experienced attorney. Call 817-283-3999 or send us a message to schedule a consultation today.
Get Professional Legal Help
Attorney / Partner
Lisa is board certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. She has practiced Family Law for over 20 years and is licensed practice law in both Louisiana and Texas.
She graduated from Louisiana State University in 1998 with a degree in Business Administration. She earned her Juris Doctorate degree at Louisiana State University in 1993. Lisa is board certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and has practiced Family Law for over 20 years.
Attorney / Partner
She graduated from the University of Houston in 1988 with a degree in Business Administration. In 1993 Anita received her Juris Doctorate degree from South Texas College of Law in Houston, Texas and is Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal SpecializationMore About Anita
She graduated with honors from Texas A&M University School of Law in 2015. She is a member of the Tarrant County Bar Association, the Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association and the Tarrant County Family Bar Association.More About Whitney